Kupwara 14 December (KNB): In an attempt to end life, a Sanitary Inspector reportedly consumed some toxic thing at Tangdhar in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Monday.
As per reports, the Shabir Ahmad Lone, 38, a resident of Handwara, had taken some poisonous substance this morning while at his residential quarters. He was later airlifted to sub-district Hospital Kupwara for treatment.
However, the Block Medical Officer Kupwara Dr Iqbal told that the person was referred to a Srinagar hospital for further treatment. “The incident has been confirmed, and Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) report has been sought in this regard,” said an official. (KNB)