Bandipora 15 March (KNB): A 32 year old woman in a Bandipora Village consumed poison last night and breathed her last in a Srinagar hospital today.
Officials said a woman (name withheld) residing in Rampora village consumed some poisonous substance during the evening hours and was immediately shifted to a hospital in Bandipora.
They further said that she was further referred to a hospital in Srinagar for appropriate treatment.
Moreover, officials said that the woman breathed her last during the morning hours today.
About the reason for taking the extreme step, officials said that the investigation into the matter is going on. (KNB)